Now that I've finished reading Threshold and Witch Hunt (expect a review soon), I'm very excited to share this Q&A with you. Enjoy!
Devin O'Branagan - author
2) I always like to find out about a fellow writer's routine while they work - still trying to master my own. What would you say are your "needs" when you sit down to write?
Moving onto THRESHOLD!
3) I've often heard you say that this book is your "favourite baby". What is it about THRESHOLD that makes it stand out from all the novels you've written?
4) What was your inspiration behind THRESHOLD? Not only the NDE, but all of it - the shamans, the bit "art" themes, etc.
5) She wasn't there very much, but I really loved Quinn "Queen B". She's strong, assertive, sometimes brash and rude, but still understanding, compassionate, and not blind to her own fault. I'd love to know more about her.
6) More importantly, tell us a bit about YOUR favourite character in THRESHOLD.
7) Other works:
In 1989 the Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwā—a death sentence—against author Salman Rushdie for writing a novel offensive to the Islamic faith. I was horrified, and my first thought was, “That couldn’t happen in
10) I love that you're so interactive with your readers. What made you decide to create your forum?
11) Any parting words? The rest is up to you!